Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Seniors Dinner 2013


We catered in some Buckingham's BBQ for our annual Seniors Dinner last night. Each year we celebrate one final meal with our seniors.

This year, we are graduating 35 seniors between now and December.

When I was released back to field staff from full time support raising back in the Fall of 2009, you may have guessed it, these kids were all freshmen. It's the first class I've seen from start to finish, and Aimee and I have had our share of emotional goodbyes. Between talks on long drives, auditioning and worshiping with those on the music team, serving with in my own small group or just getting some time here and there, I've gotten to know several of these students. We are going to miss them but we were glad to be a part of this final send-off for them all.


John's tradition of reading "Oh the Places You'll Go" Indeed. 

Our prayer of course is that they go make disciples of all nations. Please join me in praying that God carries our seniors along through their next journey in life.

No comments: