Sunday, March 6, 2011

Honest to God

We just wrapped up a sermon series entitled Frames. Essentially it was a series to show the church how the Psalms frame how we relate to God. During the second talk of the series, I was asked to share one of my own psalms, an honest cry from my junior year of college.

Below is a link to audio streams of our sermons. I began the Feb 26th talk, "Honest to God" with my journal entry. It comes right off the bat if you'd like to hear it. I'd also encourage you to hear the sermon and any others that strike your interest.

I'd love for you to hear how we present the gospel through our main worship services here at The Rock. And, if you're ever in Columbia, please look me up as I'd love to invite you to one!

http://www.columbiarock.com/wordpress/rock-talks

Enjoy,
Chris

No comments: